2019 NFL Draft: Top Ranked FBs
***April 18, 2019***
1. Alec Ingold, Indiana, 6-2/248
Jim Nagy, who is the executive director of the Senior Bowl and spent 18 years in the NFL as a scout, tweeted that event organizers polled more than half the NFL teams about Ingold during the roster building process for the game. “Ingold had a draftable grade from every club,” Nagy said. “Which is rare these days at the fullback position.”
2. Trevon Wesco, West Virginia, 6-4/270
Played tight-end, so he can block, run routes, and catch the ball. Was a WV all-state basketball player at Inwood H.S.
3. George Aston, Pittsburgh, 6-2/250
Aston takes a lot of pride in this strength and blocking ability. Has a little Jon Ritchie in him.
4. Darnell Woolfolk, Army, 5-9/240
Woolfolk was a battering-ram in Army’s triple option attack. He rushed for 2,297 yards and scored 37 touchdowns in his Army career.
5. Joe Protheroe, Cal-Poly, 6-0/230
Rushed for 4,721 yards and 35 touchdowns in his career. Averaged 5.0 yards per carry. Will transition to fullback at the next level.
OTHER PLAYERS TO KEEP AN EYE ON:
- Kendrick Igbinoba, Adams State, 6-2/245
- Trayone Gray, Miami, 6-1/240
- Chandler Cox, Auburn, 6-1/240
- Brad May, Weber State, 5-11/235
- Winston Dimel, UTEP, 6-0/35
- Andre Stoddard, Wofford, 5-10/240
- Sam Seonbuchner, Iowa State, 6-2/230
- Cal Daniels, Stony Brook, 6-2/255
- Malik Morris, California, 5-11/290
- Johnathan Vickers Florida State 6-1/241
AZ | SF | NYJ | OAK | TB | NYG | JAX | DET | BUF | DEN | CIN | GB | MIA | ATL | WASH | CAR | CLE |MIN | TEN | PIT | SEA | BALT | HOU | CHI | PHI | IND | DAL | LAC | KC | NO | LAR | NE
- MORE: Small School Prospects
The 2019 NFL Draft will be held Thursday-Saturday, April 25-27 in Nashville, Tenn.